Monday, September 2, 2013

Thank you!





Well I have just had the most amazing few days of my life hosting Donna Downey at our shop. I have learnt so much and met so many beautifully talented women and it was a pleasure to share this experience with you. To our interstate friends and people who traveled many hours, safe travels home and we look forward to seeing you again. To Donna ... Thankyou for sharing and inspiring us to create such beautiful pieces of art. Finally to my loving husband who has supported me through these stressful few weeks I love you and to the staff I hold you very close to my heart for your commitment and dedication in making this such a success. Here are some pics of just a few of the wonderful ladies and moments from the past couple of days....
 
 
 
 

 


 

 

 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

" Live Inspired" - Donna Downey
 

 
Love Judy and the staff at
Made with Memories
Shop 77 Rockingham Shopping Centre
Rockingham WA 6168
(08) 9591 3188
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment