Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank you and Goodbye

I am not one for words but today the English language hasn't got a word that describes all the emotions going on inside me. 'Thank you' just doesn't cover what I am feeling. The past 5 years have been the hardest and most rewarding journey of my life. I have grown so much and learnt so much as a human being. I am so grateful to each one of you who have supported us all these years. I have met some amazing people, many of whom have become friends. Each one of you have blessed my life.

I thought I would take this chance to show a bit of our journey, through photos (of course).
The day we opened

We had amazing guest teachers visit us.


My children have grown up through the years

It has been a wild ride. And my favourite song from 'Wicked' perfectly sums it up
'FOR GOOD'

This chapter of my life has definately changed my life FOR GOOD

Thank you, Anne-Marie

1 comment: